Saturday, August 17, 2013

Geese Flying South


After several days of rain, today was unseasonably cool, feeling more like late October than mid-August. On my evening walk, I readied my camera to take a picture of the unusually red sky when I heard the unmistakeable sound of geese coming toward me. I snapped a picture of three geese and barely had time to zoom in and take a picture of the formation that quickly followed. Though they were headed south, it seems a bit early for their yearly migration. Don't know, though. Maybe we're in for a really cold winter. If it is, it'll be the first one we've had in central Oklahoma in a very long time.



Author Eric Wilder is the author of the French Quarter Mystery Series and the Paranormal Cowboy Series. All of his books are available at AmazonBarnes & Noble, and on his iBook author pages, and his Website.

No comments: