Sunday, December 02, 2012

Louisiana Tech Afraid to Play Old Rival

I graduated college many years ago. The school, at the time, was Northeast Louisiana State College. My first three years there, the football team never won a single game. My senior year, they tied a game. This year, my alma mater, now ULM was wonderful in football. The quarterback is phenomenal.
While I was at NLSU, we were in the Gulf South Conference, along with Louisiana Tech. Some of you might remember. That's where Terry Bradshaw played ball in college. Louisiana Tech was 30 miles away in Ruston. My four years at Northeast Louisiana there was a rivalry like no other.
My business partner graduated from La. Tech. Now, they've rejected an offer to play ULM in the Independence Bowl In Shreveport, LA. I'm blown away! I guess old memories never die. Louisiana Tech is afraid to play ULM in a bowl because they have so many bad memories of having their asses kicked, so many times.
If you are afraid to play ULM, then just say so. I can recognize a coward when I see one.

Eric'sWeb

4 comments:

David Root said...

Contact icloud email customer support number usa +1-805-4382911. Apple teams will fix icloud mail login, sign in, forget password recovery, iphone, android etc.

Apple iCloud Email Support Help Number USA

iCloud Email Customer Service Number

Icloud Email Lgoin issue Fix

iCloud Email Forget Password issue resolve


Icloud Email Technical Support Number

David Root said...

We Offer ATT BellSouth Email Support Contact Help Number +1-805438-2911 for fix BellSouth Emails, Server like Login, Sign in, Password Recovery, Forget Password etc. contact
BellSouth.net Email Help Number

BellSouth.net Email Contact Number

David Root said...

We Provide SBCglobal Email Customer Support Number +1-805-438-2911 for fix att sbcglobal.net login, email errors like email login, setting, forget password recovery, yahoo, outlook setup, att, iphone, mac etc.
SBCglobal Email Contact Number
SBCglobal Email Contact Number

Deals360.us said...

Here is the List of Heartwarming 20 Best Teen Romance Movies & High School Romance Movies to Make You Believe in True Love Again.
Best Teen Romance Movies